Saturday, November 7, 2009

Things I learned today or Random thoughts

1. Men are way nicer to you when you are wearing a mini skirt.
2. Growing what I like to call the Earl Moustache will not make your relationship to your very, VERY much older girlfriend less noticeable. It just makes you look stupid.
3. Mushroom haircuts are unaccaptable, just because you're French doesn't mean you can get away with it.
4. Zara is the prettiest place on earth.
5. Dentists are not scary at all, their assistants however...CREEEPY.
6. I do NOT want VODAFONE service. You can smile at me as widely as you want. The answer remains a big, fat NO.
7. I am sooo broke, yet I keep spending every cent that comes my way. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
8. Do I sound like a total douche if I say that I actually very much like my own company?
9. Kids, and I say kids because you are kids, little tiny babies, just because you wear more eyeliner, black nailpolish and band tees does NOT make you an all mighty god when it comes to rock music. In fact, you don't anything about rock music. I bet they don't even appreciate AC/DC. So arrogant. (I discussed this topic with Erica last time)
10. Designer underwear is just STUPID.

2 comments:

  1. SO. Number 9. UGH. Idiots.
    And 10. Not really designer underwear, just the cheap "UOMO" ones :p
    ...If I had the money to buy Victoria's Secret underwear, I wouldn't think twice, believe me :p ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the UOMO underwear... infact today I was just mooned by a guy wearing a pair of 'em.. they were shocing yellow and red..and oh, so disgusting

    ReplyDelete