Monday, November 16, 2009

Just cause.

I refuse to let society dicate what I should do, wear, say. I will not apologize for doing what I think it right. And I will most certainly not explain myself for my actions.

People talk. They sure do. But what's worse is that they judge you, they think they got you all figured out by the way you walk, dress, tap your fingers on the desk nervously. I cannot say that I know myself perfectly, so what really gives you the right to make assumptions about me, about my friends? We're all still growing up, figuring this thing out, we would be far happier if we didn't waste our time smiling to people's faces and spread our poison as soon as they turn their back on us. Learn from your mistakes and respect and love your friends for they are your everything.

3 comments: