Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Change.

Some people seem so comfortable to change. Me? I hate it. It makes me feel uneasy and vulnerable. I like to know what I'm going to do next. I like routine. I like patterns. I like being ready. Yes, I'm one of those people. I get all relentless when I have to change, even a seat in a class. I get all nervous like if I go sit somewhere else something really bad is going to happen. I know it's stupid. So while we're on the subject, do not take my seat, especially in English, yeah you know who you are, seat thieves. Do I go and take you seat? Yeah, I didn't think so. Well, to be fair I wouldn't dream of it...but whatever, I was saying something important. Right. It's funny how I can be so radically liberal sometimes and so radically conservative at the same time. It makes no sense. If this were 1789 I would have probably undergone a very tragic ending. Or not. I make no sense.

2 comments:

  1. this is awesome, really.
    but i beg to differ.
    i love change; and i need it now more than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was like that but this brain of mine is just slightly twisted.

    ReplyDelete