Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Revelation?

All my life I have doubted myself, worried about how others saw me. And the funny thing is, it's silly. It's a waste of any one's time. I don't wanna waste my life worrying. And I can sincerely say that I don't care. I don't care if people don't think I'm sociable enough, pretty enough, cool enough. I'm good the way I am. I'm quirky, I'm flawed in so many ways, I can a total loser sometimes (or most of the time) but I'm okay with that cause at least I'm happy. These years only come once and I'm not going to keep stopping to see what I left behind. I think I'm growing up.

This is good.

2 comments:

  1. Very well said!
    Also, from what I've heard, you have some amazing friends you know you can stick to, so don't worry how others see you. What would you want more? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. I do! :)
    You are so right, friends really help you get through stuff; good and bad, it's better in both situations with them around.
    Happy Christmas btw.
    :D

    ReplyDelete