Saturday, December 5, 2009

Back.

I haven't blogged in a while. Stuff happened. Christmas is near, I've never been a fan of it. I told my mom last time, and she said that Christmas was never really one of my favorite holidays, since I was a child actually. For some reason the month of December and Christmas holidays makes me feel lonely. Hopefully this year, it will be different. Already made plans with the bestest friends EVAR (hehe), so I do think I deserve to have a little fun I guess. I recently bought a dress and this cool like biker vintage leather jacket. Can't wait till I get to try them out.

School related, it's pretty bad. I feel like I'm wasting my time, one of my teachers seems to have NO boundaries whatsoever, I mean, her ethics, or lack of, really frustrate me. I wanted to go to the headmaster about an episode which happened this week but then I was like, why do I even bother, the headmaster will always agree with the teacher and put all the blame on the student. Like always.

Anyhoo, can't wait for the 20th :D. It's going to be LEGENDARY.

Toodles and happy fucking christmas everyone.

1 comment:

  1. whoosh :D
    hello cupcake.
    it's the 20th soon.

    and i'm uber-effing excited about it :D

    ReplyDelete