Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sequins, tea and shopping.

I like it here. I really do, I cannot wait till I get here to be honest. I feel like a grown up, which is a good feeling and also a rare one. Anyways, I did a little shopping; sequined ballerina shoes, 2 black handbags, watch, bracelet, black cardigan and I also bought these two history books which seemed interesting enough, they're quick thick, and they're very in detail, one's called The Rise and Fall of Communism by Archie Brown which is like 700 pages long and Germany 1945 by Richard Bessel. Figured I could totally use them. I'm off now. Watching Friday the 13th tonight. Yays.

PS. LOLS at Steph's 'YUMMEHHH' comment. LMAO.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you, history books! I'm so broke at the moment, I just bought watercolours, papers, brushes, writing papers and a whole lot of stuff I could live without (but I'd rather not). I need books now! xo

    ReplyDelete