Thursday, October 1, 2009

Recap

This week was the first week of the scholastic year, it's actually so short I don't think it should be called scholastic year. We've been bombared with homework, and endless speeches about the rest of our lives, when let's face it, we're kids, we don't know what we wanna do with the rest of our lives!! It's without any doubt frustrating, but I'm sharing this experience with my friends and that just makes it less painful, and less scary. Oh another note, the head master MADE us buy the school diary, it's not really the diary point that makes me angry, but the MAKING us, like who is he, to make me do ANYTHING? It's like 'You know what kids, adults may tell you that this is a democracy, but it's not really, it's a tyrrany'. YES THAT'S RIGHT KIDS...and you know I roll like this, cause I'm such a rebel I draw smiley faces on library books..and you do that to, fight the system, draw smiley faces...ooh, they should put that in a banner or on a tshirt or something..FIGHT THE SYSTEM, DRAW SMILEY FACES.

No comments:

Post a Comment