Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So uh..prison or school?

Recently me and my friend went down to Malta, and our plan was to basically go to Paola cause she needed to apply for school. So not knowing which bus we needed to take I politely asked the guy who stays there, and I was like 'So which one to Paola?'. I was answered with 'School or prison?'. *WHAT? Apparently the Maltese prison is in Paola. Now, my first instinct thought was 'Prison, got a boyfriend in there, more like manfriend really, big and muscly, even got a beard. True story.' or something like 'Well funny you may ask sir, cause knowing me and my love for money if I didn't go to school I would probably end up in prison. Heh. Get it?'. But now that I'm older and yes, WISER I know better than to answer like that, cause the only sound that would follow is the sound of awkward silence. In fact if it were a movie you'd probably here the crickets in the background. So I answered like an normal person would. 'Uh...school?'

PS. Guess what's happening tomorrow? The much anticipated Supernatural premier. Ahh! The episode is called 'Sympathy for the Devil'. It's basically revolved around what was left off on last season, how the boys, well Sam really, managed to release Lucifer. Mark Pellegrino (Lost, Dexter) plays Lucifer and personally I think they couldn't have found anyone better. He will ROCK the part. IT'S GONNA BE SWEET. Yes, I'm that excited about this, I know it's very sad, bite me.

1 comment: