Monday, September 14, 2009

Fashion big No NO.

I think I'm going to start a new thing, once in a while I will post and blog about the person with the most cringeable fashion style. Badaboomboomboom. Avril Lavigne.

Ooh look there's skulls on her dress. Hardcore no? I fail to understand how this woman keeps dressing the same way she did when she was 17. She's in her twenties, she's married, and she has skulls on her electric blue dress. Anyone else see how wrong this is? And don't get me started on the yellow top that's underneath. And that hat...wait..now I actually like hats..and if it wasn't so..Hot Topic, I would've loved it. But for the sake of this argument let's pretend that I like it, it doesn't go with the dress! Quite frankly I'm tired of seeing pictures of Avril tramping around with her bright neon colors and skulls and hoodies. Now I admit, I was under the spell once of this style but I was 15. My excuse is..I didn't know better. She's 24 and rich, what the frick is her excuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment